PowerPort Wireless Wire-free charging for our grab-and-go world. From ANKER, America’s Leading USB Charging Brand – Faster and safer charging with our leading technology – 20 million+ happy users and counting No Wires, No Fuss Thanks to cutting-edge Wireless inductive technology, charging your enabled device is as simple as setting it on the pad. Anti-slip rubber coating keeps your phone in place. Intelligent Features Temperature Control ensures your device never overheats. Idle mode never overcharges your battery or wastes energy. Slim & Sleek Minimalist and buttonless, this charger fits perfectly on a desk or nightstand. LED Indicator Lets you know when it’s ready to charge, charging, and when your device is fully charged. Popular Smartphones that Support Wireless Enabled Direct Charging Samsung Galaxy S7 / S6 / S6 Edge Google Nexus 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 (2nd gen) LG G3 / Optimus G PRO HTC Droid DNA / 8X Motorola Droid Maxx / Droid Mini Nokia Lumia 920 / 928 / 1020 Note: • Use a 2 amp AC adapter. • Confirm that your device is Wireless-compliant before purchase or use your own Wireless-compliant cover to enable charging. • Protective cases may need to be removed before charging. • Charger not compatible with Google Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P and Moto 360.
Anker Wireless Charger Charging Pad for iPhone 8 / 8 Plus, iPhone X, Galaxy Note 5, S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge/S6 Edge Plus, Nexus 4/5/6/7, LG G3 and Other Devices
Price: $9.99Amazon.com Price (as of October 20, 2018 10:30 am - Details)
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Wireless Charging: Starts the moment you place down any wireless device or device equipped with a wireless cover. No cables or USB interface required. Input: 5V / 2A; Output: 5V / 1A. Protective cases should be removed to ensure effective charging.
- Intelligent Features: Temperature Control activates at 107° fahrenheit to keep your device safe. Power-efficient idle mode never overcharges your battery or wastes energy. Using while charging or misaligning devices may cause higher temperatures.
- LED Indicator Lights: Red means it's ready to charge, blue is charging, and both together let you know your device is fully charged. Blinking lights mean an unsupported device has been detected.
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort Wireless (Single-Coil Wireless Charger), 3ft Micro USB cable, welcome guide, 18-month hassle-free warranty and friendly customer service.