We know you are particular about headphones: You want them to be outstanding in performance, also to be stylish in look. But we’re bold enough to take this challenge and Bluedio A (air) comes along. Our Bluedio a (air) wireless headphones deliver your music with incredible depth and clarity and get you noticed with stylish look. Compatibility: The Bluetooth perfectly works with your smartphone, tablet or Bluetooth enabled MP3 player. Instruction tips: Turning 3D sound on: When the headphones are playing music via Bluetooth, press the MF button and vol+ button together then release the buttons immediately. You will hear an indication note, the 3D sound is on. Email Bluedio customer service, get answered under 24 hours: To email Bluedio customer service: You can click “your account” on Amazon, click “your orders”, find the Bluedio order, click “contact seller”. Specifications – 1. Bluetooth version: V4.1. 2. Supported profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP. 3. Bluetooth operating range: up to 10m (free space). 4. Transducers: φ 57 mm x 2. 5. Impedance: 16Ω. 6. Frequency response: 15 Hz-25 kHz. 7. Sound pressure level (spl): 118 dB. 8. Bluetooth music/talk time: Up to 20 hours. 9. Standby time: Up to 1000 hours (about 41 days). 10. Charging time: 2.5 hours for full charge. In the box – 1. Bluedio a Bluetooth headphones. 2. User manual. 3. Carry case with a buckle. 4. Audio cable, talk cable with remote (only for talk not for music), Y audio cable. 5. USB charging cable. 6. Pouch for cables.
Bluedio A (Air) Stylish Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Mic (White)
Price: $74.95Amazon.com Price (as of January 17, 2019 7:28 am - Details)
- The sleek curves, vivid graphics, every detail is carefully considered for unique look
- HD diaphragm technology lets you hear the difference even in your favorite tunes
- With 3D sound on, the sound stage is extended to complete an immersion feeling
- The headband isn't simply twistable, it is ultra-flexible to reduce wearing pressure
- Up to 20 hours of Bluetooth playback from latest Bluetooth 4.1 low-power technology