The Hagen Connected hybrid smartwatch combines innovative technology with classic design. Features include automatic time and date adjustment, activity and goal tracking, filtered email and text notifications, dual-time function, alarm and SKAGEN Link technology, which allows the wearer to snap a photo, control their music and more-all with the push of a button. Hagen Connected is compatible with iOS and Android and syncs wirelessly to the SKAGEN app, where you can view your data and manage settings. The watch runs on a standard coin-cell battery with a four- to six-month battery life, so it never needs to be recharged. And the quick-release-pin construction makes it easy to interchange the leather band with other 20mm leather, steel-mesh bracelets or silicone straps.
Skagen Hagen Connected Brown Leather Hybrid Smartwatch
Price: $129.99 (26% OFF)Amazon.com Price (as of November 17, 2018 6:17 am - Details)
- The Hagen Connected hybrid smartwatch combines innovative technology with classic design - no-charge hybrid smartwatches feature built-in activity tracking, filtered notifications, and automatic time and date adjustment.
- Snap a photo, ring your phone, control your music and more with the customizable Skagen link button.
- Track your everyday accomplishments including steps, distance, and calories burned and monitor your sleep duration and quality.
- When a notification or alert arrives for an important text, email or app update, a gentle buzz lets you know right away.
- This stylish wrist essential is always on, always connected with a battery life up to six months (based on usage) and automatically syncs to your phone. Compatible with phones running Android OS 4.4+ or iPhone 5/iOS 8.2+.