Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss 6″ Steel-Toe Boot,Wheat,11.5 M
Price: $115.00 (25% OFF)Amazon.com Price (as of January 26, 2021 7:06 am - Details)
- Lace-up leather boot with tonal stitching, logo patch on tongue, and padded collar
- Steel-toe construction meets ANSI safety standards
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with Agion odor-control cover
- Polyurethane midsole to wick moisture and absorb shock
- Slip-abrasion and oil resistant Timberland PRO outsole